Even California Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones says we need single payer

Featured Video Play Icon

Even the California Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones said that other countries have cheaper insurance and better health outcomes because of their single-payer health care systems.
Since (according to a UCLA study) 70% of Californias healthcare costs are already covered by Medi-Cal, Medicare and the Veterans Administration, we can easily figure out how to pay the remaining 30% from employers, employees and perhaps a new tax such as on oil extraction ? I’d even trade my $680 a month insurance bill for a small tax increase. Come on Governor Brown, educate yourself and be a Hero for your state.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article137311018.html